Friday, October 16, 2009

Charlie Shafter Band - 2007 - 17th & Chicago


1. Not My Girl
2. Tall Tale
3. Velcro Shoes
4. 17th & Chicago
5. Lately (When You Still Believed in Unicorns)
6. California
7. Jesus & James Dean
8. Big City Baby
9. Black Sky
10. Diamonds
11. Blackbird
12. Medicine Man

Direct Download (Rapidshare)

The song I heard on my local radio station was Big City Baby. I must have heard it about 10-15 times before I found out who sang it. Then one day, I was like, I gotta hear what this band has to offer. I was blown away. If you just listen to this album from start to finish you would understand what I'm saying. The lyrics are right on. The instruments on this album are perfect. Everything seems to flow on this album. You have some fast songs, and slow songs that tell great stories. I might have to mention this has my favorite album of '09 even though it came out in 07. Definitely pick up this album. It will not disappoint.

1 comment: