Friday, October 16, 2009

Full Throttle - 2004 - Full Throttle



1. Tear It Up
2. Somewhere Texas
3. Comin' Home
4. Away From Me
5. On My Mind
6. Living Hand By Hand
7. All Alone Tonight
8. Set Your Soul Free
9. Bye Baby Goodbye
10. Until Then
11. Lost In Texas
12. Love You Just Right
13. Devil's Door



I'm going to be uploading some artist who I enjoy a lot and think you should know.

I first heard Full Throttle on the local radio station. The song was Matador and I was hooked every since. Well Full Throttle was a short lived band. Only lasting 3-4 year maybe, but they put out two great records. I've seen them play live twice. One on a stage outside the SA Rodeo and another at one of the Annual Reunion/Christmas shows at Sam's Burger Joint. Don't let this band go past you. Also check out Keegan Reed Band. The bass players new band. http://www.myspace.com/keeganreedmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment