Monday, May 3, 2010

Updates

SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW STUFF

So Ive gotten a little lazy with the lacking of new releases.New stuff is up and Im posting it as I get it. (No delaying posts over the course of a week to make it seem like Im doing more stuff like some places If I have it I want you guys to too.)

Please dont continue to ask for Nashville stuff in the shoutbox or 50 things at a time (you know who you are).

Id like to take advantage of the lull and add a bunch of old stuff but I dont have much of a collection at all myself so if someone wants to help out shoot me an email and we can talk.

I highly recommend that everyone check out Wades new cd (scroll down a little)....especially the Red Headed Woman song.  Alot of people including me have been waiting for him to put that song on a cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment