Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cross Canadian Ragweed - 1999 - Acoustic at the Wormy Dog

I hope this is what you guys were talking about.....if not then enjoy anyway

1. Mary (2:06)
2. Tension (3:56)
3. 42 Miles (3:04)
4. Sunset Blvd (4:38)
5. Mustang Burn (3:18)
6. Highway 377 (4:56)
7. Road Goes On Forever (4:49)
8. One Of These Days (3:28)
9. Bang My Head (4:51)
10. Medium Pace (2:26)
11. Proud Souls (3:40)
12. Paint It Black (2:41)
13. Pancho And Lefty (4:36)
14. Alright (3:07)
15. President Song (4:16)
16. My Hometown (3:51)
17. Corpus Christi Bay (3:40)
18. Hey Hey (3:02)

9 comments:

  1. How can I download this? I WILL PAY. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of the Online Jobs and Online Earning System in internet online Business, but here is a best and legit online earning systems with life time opportunity.
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Can I Download This Album
    it always sends me to an advertisement
    and then after I click download product
    it says that this item is not available in your country
    Please Help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entertainment for Fun... Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see alot of these arent around anymore but, I seem to have most of the ragweed bootlegs and boland bootlegs
    http://reddirtscene.com/mp3downloads

    if anybody has any of these bootlegs old mp3's laying around brian@reddirtscene.com and i will host them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to get my hands on this... Anybody still have this download? Thanks

    ReplyDelete